Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Orlando Office
Your first visit to Mary Gharagozloo DDS, PLLC involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
As a caring cosmetic dentist in Orlando, FL, Dr. Gharagozloo understands how busy life can get. Because of this, we've made our dental forms available to you online. It's simple: click each button below to print the form, complete them at your convenience, and bring them with you to your appointment. If you prefer, all forms are also available in our office. However, if you choose to complete them at your appointment, please arrive ten minutes early to ensure they will be finalized before your scheduled appointment time.
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical History Form (Please fill out online and email to: email@example.com or bring it with you for your appointment)
- Dental History Form (Please fill out online and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it with you for your appointment)
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.