DURAthin Prepless Veneers
A Conservative Approach To Revitalize Your Smile
Would you like to greatly enhance the look of your smile using a conservative and comfortable approach? If you've been considering porcelain veneers, but have some concerns - we are happy to offer another option - DURAthin prepless veneers.
How do DURAthin veneers differ from traditional porcelain veneers?
- DURAthin veneers do not appear bulky like some porcelain veneers, because they are much thinner and can directly bonded to the tooth's surface. With traditional veneers, tooth structure needs to removed prior to bonding.
- DURAthin veneers completely changes this concept as they require NO tooth reduction. Because they require no tooth reduction, DURAthin veneers take less time to place than traditional veneers and each appointment will be comfortable and quick.
At Mary Gharagozloo DDS, we love DURAthin prepless veneers because they are customized just for you. You will leave our office with a beautiful, renewed smile that appears completely personal and natural.
Your entire appearance can dramatically change with this simple and gentle procedure. If you are looking to feel rejuvenated, our DURAthin prepless veneers for Orlando are an excellent choice! Schedule your breathtaking makeover consultation with our practice today!
Benefits of DURAthin Prepless Veneers:
- They are fully reversible
- They are customized just for you
- The procedure is comfortable and quick
- They are non-invasive, requiring zero tooth reduction
For more information on DURAthin Prepless Veneers in the Orlando, FL area call Mary Gharagozloo DDS, PLLC at (407) 648-3688 today!